Our client is a premier Environmental Health and Safety Consulting company with offices in Dublin and Long Beach, CA. We assist California businesses with Air Quality, Wastewater, Hazardous Material, Storm Water, Safety and many other requirements.
We are looking to hire a smart and collaborative person to join the team as a Business Operations Associate.
Why Work with Us
- Our client is a premier Environmental Health and Safety Compliance service provider to companies in California. We have assisted hundreds of large and small companies comply with EH&S regulations and improve the safety of their employees.
- Collegial, Laid Back Team
- Meaningful contributions: The work that you’ll do will directly impact California companies, help them focus on their core business by taking care of their EH&S function and assist our client’s employees do their jobs safely.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Bookkeeping using QuickBooks Online
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Management
- Manage employee schedules and rosters including processing of leave and sick time
- Assist with Payroll and benefits management
- Assist in recruitment via reaching out to universities and managing Job Postings on job boards
- Assist with industry research and business partnerships development
- Make recommendations for business performance improvement
- Development, review and update of internal SOPs
- Assisting with modifications to documents, databases, spreadsheet to create or improve internal tools.
What You Bring
Interested in joining forces? To excel in this role you’ll need to have:
- Experience in bookkeeping and accounting
- The ability to work diligently and independently
- A high attention to detail
- A personable demeanor and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Computer skills, including proficiency in Word and Excel
Schedule: Business hours business days
Salary: Starting at $1,200