We are looking for a business services associate to perform a variety of administrative tasks that support our company & its clients. Responsibilities of the job include, but not limited to, customer service, processing applications & service requests, sourcing prospects/vendors/contractors, business marketing and managing the company websites.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent customer service skills, be a quick learner, work efficiently to meet deadlines, able to multi-task and work independently remotely with minimal oversight, be well-organized, have exceptional time management skills.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the owners and our customers.
● Act as the point of contact for the customers and the contractors working for the business
● Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
● Call prospects, vendors, contractors
● Send out invoices to clients
● Take incoming calls
● Organize and maintain the office online filing system & websites
Requirements and skills:
● Work experience in customer service, office management or as executive assistant
● Excellent computer skills & MS Office 365 knowledge
● Outstanding organizational and time management skills
● Knowledge or interest in the real estate or the marketing field
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills
● Discretion and confidentiality
Schedule: 40 hours per week