About the role:
We are a full-service appointment setting and digital advertising agency based out of Vancouver and Toronto. We help businesses grow by becoming their outsourced sales team. We are hiring a cold caller who will provide support for booking meetings and handling objections.
What you can expect from us:
● An open, honest, and transparent leadership team
● A team of young, goal-driven, ambitious colleagues
● Supportive environment to help you get the most from your role and a team that
encourages constructive criticism
● The opportunity to be a part of the company’s growth and learn first-hand what it takes to
grow a startup by working closely with the founders
● A competitive wage with healthy commission structures
● Use tools to call, track and engage with prospects
● Become an expert on the client’s products and any questions that prospects may have
● Convert qualified leads into meetings for our clients
● Generate calling list by researching and using tools
● Work closely with your manager to establish ways of improving your calls
● 2+ years of experience in a B2B sales role
● Experience with high-volume outreach and building strong relationships with people
● Track record
● Goal-oriented and motivated by achieving weekly and monthly activity targets
● Strong communication skills
● Outgoing personality who is comfortable cold calling
● Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
Salary: Between $1,300 – $1,500 + commission
About the role:
For many people, having the ability to work from home provides an opportunity to work more efficiently. Working where and when best suits your schedule can create an...
For business owners, having a strong team of remote employees has many positive aspects. The ability to hire the perfect person for the job regardless of location,...
Working remotely has become increasingly popular in recent years. In addition to increasing your team’s productivity and efficiency, it also makes it possible for...
Remote work has proven to be a driving force in building a successful business. Hiring remote employees has been linked to increased productivity and efficiency in the...
There are many benefits to hiring remote workers. As business owners or managers, having a great team is crucial for the success and growth of the company. When you...
Whether you’re a business owner or manager of a company, you’ll likely spend lots of time and money searching for the right employees. Plenty of research, effort, and...
If you’re a business owner or manager, it might feel like finding strong candidates to fill a role is impossible. Hiring the perfect fit is necessary for the success of...
Whether you work for someone or are self-employed, a certain level of productivity is required to run a successful business. Working in an office means you’ll be able...
As the global economy becomes increasingly interconnected, successful marketing agencies are embracing remote work and expanding their talent pool to include...