We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Communications Coordinator to join our team. You will be reporting directly to the company CEO and assisting with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong relationships with our clients.
To ensure success as a Communications Coordinator, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Ultimately, a top-level digital marketing assistant provides valuable assistance to the marketing team and boosts the company’s image.
Communications Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Supporting the marketing manager and marketing team with project organization.
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Conducting market research and analyzing marketing surveys.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from web and social media pages.
- Updating databases, spreadsheets, and inventory lists.
- Preparing promotional presentations and organizing promotional events.
- Composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Writing marketing literature for company brochures and press releases.
- Building strong relationships with customers.
Communications Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and databases.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
- Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, and online analytics.
- Understanding of advanced marketing principles.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of office management.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
Schedule: Mon-Fri Business Hours
Salary: Starting at $1,200