Duties and Responsibility:
– Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
– Communicating with customers through various channels.
– Keep records of customer interactions, payments transactions, comments and complaints.
– Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
– Follow procedures and commandments of the company (culture).
– Get referrals from customer to increase our client’s portfolios.
– Work with the team and support each other.
– Receive feedback from the QA´s, Team-lead or Management and embrace it, to continue to improve his development.
- Previous experience is a MUST.
- Great English communication skills through text and phone.
Schedule: 9-6pm EST.
Off Sunday & Tuesday (or instead of Tuesday you can pick Thursday)
Compensation: Full- Time, First two months =$800, After two months =$1,000