We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to collaborate with our paid media team on creative, branding, reporting, and Facebook campaigns. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for creating visually appealing ad creatives, writing compelling ad copy, analyzing data, and managing Facebook Ads campaigns to ensure they are cost-effective and deliver strong ROI.
● Develop visually appealing ad creatives that align with brand guidelines and target audience to generate clicks.
● Write compelling ad copy that drives clicks and conversions.
● Set up and maintain Google Data Studio tracking for Facebook Ads campaigns to measure effectiveness and make data-driven decisions.
● Regularly report on campaign performance and make data-driven recommendations to improve results.
● Manage Facebook Ads campaigns, including creating and managing A/B tests to determine the best ad creatives, copy, and targeting options.
● Manage Facebook Ads budget to ensure campaigns are cost-effective and deliver strong ROI.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Proficiency with creative programs such as Photoshop.
● Knowledge of using Facebook Ads manager.
● Knowledge of analytical and reporting tools, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Data Studio.
Digital Marketing Specialist
● A data-driven mindset and skilled at interpreting data and turning it into actionable insights.
● Advanced Excel/Google Sheets skills in pivot tables, Vlookup, formulas, and manipulating data to identify trends.
What We Offer:
● Fully remote position:
● Great work-life balance: No working long hours or weekends, a work culture that respects our team’s free time and life outside of work.
● Rest and unwind: You’ll enjoy a flexible PTO policy.
● Opportunity to join a small, close-knit team in a growing company.
If you are a creative, data-driven, and results-oriented Digital Marketing Specialist who wants to join a dynamic and growing team, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you!