We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being helpful in different areas.
To be successful as an Executive Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
Executive assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Executive assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting
up for meetings.
• Highly organization of Legal documents
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
• Good English and Communication skills
• 1-2 years of previous experience as an Executive Assistant or Admin Role
• Document Management Systems (OneDrive, Share Point)
• Experience working for a Law Firm (Preferred)
• Proficient with Excel and G-Suite
• Good Interpersonal skills to talk to people over the phone
• Attention to detail and highly organized
• Experience with Practice Management Systems (Clio)
Salary: Starts $7.5 based on experience