We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being helpful in different areas.
To be successful as an administrative assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Executive assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Executive assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Good English and Communication skills
- 1 o2 years of previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- Customer service experience
- Proficient with Excel and G-Suite
- Good Interpersonal skills to talk to people over the phone
- Invoicing and scheduling experience
- Attention to detail and highly organized
Salary: Starting at $7 per hour
Schedule: Wed-Sun 8-5 PST