We’re looking for an adaptable, curious, and motivated graphic designer to join our three-person design team. This person will own and manage graphic and web design projects from concept to completion.
They will work with our Associate CMOs, content writers, and web developers to ideate new logos, brand design systems, digital ad graphics, sales enablement materials, and website designs. This role is a combination of art direction, individual contribution, and communication between our in-house teams and clients.
This role is perfect for a Mid–Senior Designer with a strong foundation of design skills who is ready to seek responsibility and work towards leveling up to a Design Lead and/or Design Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with marketing leaders and content writers to design of logos, brand style guides, illustrations, advertisements, sales, and promotional materials
- Collaborate with web developers to design creative and realistically feasible websites
- Turn abstract inputs (like positioning pillars, brand descriptors, and software product cues) into tangible concepts and design systems
- Create and maintain complete design systems for our client brands
- Become an expert on B2B SaaS design best practices and go beyond them to design brands and websites for our clients
- Stay current with new design styles and share creative insight, inspiration, and guidance to fellow designers on the design team
- Present and rationalize your design decisions to our clients and internal team members
- Prioritize projects and tasks across 3–4 active clients at the same time, often in different phases of the branding and design process
- Accept and resolve critique gracefully, provide thoughtful feedback to other members of the design team
What we’re looking for
Working on the team means embracing self-improvement. We don’t expect perfection, but we do expect attention to detail, curiosity, humility, and the desire to level up fast. We own our work by seeking responsibility and accountability for the ideas we create. We ask “Why?” and share our goals and experiences to challenge our thinking. We uncover impactful insights that raise our clients to new levels. And we expect the same from our team members.
Our ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent working experience) in design
- Prior experience in an agency setting and/or designing for software companies
- 5+ years of design experience
- Experience designing brand systems, websites, and illustrations
- Strong knowledge and application of design fundamentals like gridding, typography, hierarchy, layout design, balance, white space, proportion, etc.
- Solid visual design skills and an eye for B2B design
- Creative and process-thinking skills
- Experience working cross-functionally with other marketing specialists (content, web, growth)
- Web design best practices, HTML, CSS: Basic to intermediate knowledge
- Figma: Intermediate to advanced knowledge
- Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign): Intermediate to advanced knowledge
Who you’ll work with
This position will report to our Design and Development Lead. You’ll work closely with our marketing leaders, content writers, and web developers daily. We’re a team of curious, passionate marketing nerds who help each other level up and have fun doing it.
Salary & Benefits
Starting at $1800
Unlimited PTO + 15 days minimum time off per year
About The Company
Our company is a marketing agency that specializes in early-stage B2B SaaS companies. What sets us apart from other agencies is our focus on building the entire marketing function. Most of our clients have built strong products and a small base of paying customers, but they need help building sustainable marketing foundations. They hire us to get their marketing off the ground.