Are you ready to level up? Do you dream of helping companies grow? If you have a background in marketing and want to gain hands-on experience in implementing strategic marketing initiatives for B2B SaaS ventures, you’ve come to the right place.
This is a rare opportunity to learn and gain experience in B2B SaaS marketing while making a daily impact on companies experiencing exponential growth. All hires will take part in a “probationary period” to determine if the role is a good fit. As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once, which involve stakeholders across the company.
In this role you will:
- Owning marketing automation, operations for B2B SaaS clients and Marketing Tech-Stack alignment and integration.
- Work closely with Associate CMOs and Inbound Leads to deliver on timelines and exceed client expectations.
- Become the go-to trusted guide for clients in all things marketing automation.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Work alongside the other Marketing Automation Specialists and Engineers to help us Level up in different areas.
What we’re looking for
Working on the team means embracing self-improvement. We don’t expect perfection, but attention to detail, endless curiosity, humility and the desire to level up fast. We own our work by seeking responsibility and accountability for the ideas we create. We ask “Why?” a lot, and share our goals and experiences to challenge our thinking. We uncover impactful insights that raise our clients to new levels.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Education/Background: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent CRM working experience (3+ years experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Google Suite (experience with Hubspot is a must)
- Salesforce experience is preferred in addition to HubSpot
- Marketo, Pardot, Zapier, and PipeDrive experience are a plus
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a marketing “superpower” to leverage for immediate value
- Systems and process-thinker; loves creating order out of chaos
- Curious and eager to learn; always looking for ways to level up
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- A creative mind with keen attention to detail
- Focused on adding value to every process, project or task they are a part of
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable and a desire to improve processes
- B2B or SaaS experience is a plus