Are you creative, interested in design, and social media savvy? Then you might be what we’re looking for!
Our team is looking for a Marketing Assistant to provide support in executing marketing campaigns, managing social media content, and help expand our marketing reach.
- Help implement marketing campaigns and activities Social Media Management and Content Creation Community Management (Social Media, Webinars)
- Webinar Set-up Develop relevant content for various marketing platforms (social media, blogs, podcasts, etc.)
- Newsletter content creation (HubSpot)
- Reporting on key marketing metrics Assistance in market research, data entry, and analysis Actively participate in organizing key events
- Prior experience in a marketing assistant role or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English) Graphic design and copywriting background Knowledge in Zoom webinar platform
- Attention to detail
- High level of organization Capacity to work independently
- Knowledge in marketing and advertising tools and platforms (WordPress, Facebook Ad Manager, Google AdWords, HubSpot)
Schedule: Mon-Fri – Business Hours
Salary: Starting at $1,000
While this is a fully remote position, only candidates located in time zones that align with US working hours (specifically CT/PST) will be considered.