Are you ready to level up? Do you want to get fast-tracked to become a marketing leader? If you have a background in marketing and want to gain hands-on experience in creating and implementing strategic marketing initiatives for B2B SaaS ventures, you’ve come to the right place.
This is a rare opportunity to learn and gain experience in B2B SaaS marketing while making a daily impact on companies experiencing exponential growth. At the company, you will support one of our Chief Marketing Officers as they create and execute marketing strategies for software companies to accelerate their growth. You will be given real and impactful responsibilities that directly impact our clients’ bottom line while gaining knowledge in areas that range from high-level marketing strategy to the nuts and bolts of execution. The ultimate goal of this position is to set you on a course to become a marketing leader who can lead teams, develop and present marketing strategies to executive teams and implement those strategies to drive exponential growth. All hires will take part in a “probationary period” to determine if the role is a good fit. This is a remote (work from home) position, and working hours align with US based time-zones.
In this role you will:
- Complete projects to support inbound, outbound and strategic marketing initiatives;
- Conduct competitive research to influence positioning decisions and marketing campaigns;
- Perform marketing attribution, connecting leads to dollars so we can show marketing’s impact;
- Conduct SEO research, giving our content production efforts direction and maximizing their effectiveness;
- Create Google, Facebook, & Linkedin ad campaigns to increase search authority, website traffic, and leads;
- Develop and maintain content for inbound- and outbound campaigns; and
- Assist with project coordination and marketing campaign execution.
What we’re looking for
Working on our team means embracing self-improvement. We don’t expect perfection, but attention to detail, endless curiosity, humility and the desire to level up fast. We own our work by seeking responsibility and accountability for the ideas we create. We ask “Why?” a lot, and share our goals and experiences to challenge our thinking. We uncover impactful insights that raise our clients to new levels.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Education/Background: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 2-3 years of marketing experience (ppc, copywriting, marketing management, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Google Suite (experience with Hubspot is a plus)
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a marketing “superpower” that can add immediate value
- Systems and process-thinker; loves creating order out of chaos
- Curious and eager to learn; always looking for ways to level up
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- A creative mind with keen attention to detail
- Focused on adding value to every touch point, process, project or task they are a part of
- Have a strong background in writing and be able to write concise, punchy copy that incorporates complex meaning simply and understandably
- Have an eye for design and be able to format clean, presentable deliverables.
Our company was founded to focus specifically on business-to-business (B2B) Software-as-a-Service (Saas) companies. Unlike most agencies, who focus on only a few aspects of marketing, we own the full spectrum, from marketing strategy and positioning to campaign management and website optimization. we brings extensive experience in leadership, strategic direction, and a clear ‘B2B SaaS Success Blueprint’ proven to generate millions of dollars in attributed revenue for clients around the world. We pride itself on mentorship, education, and an entrepreneurial spirit to take on new challenges and improve every day.
We are very excited about the opportunity of working with you! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workforce. Employment with us is based solely on a person’s qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Salary: $2K Monthly + $3K Yearly Bonus
Schedule: Mon-Fri Business Hours