We are looking for a dependable, high performing, skilled marketing professional with a strong background in email marketing. The role requires that candidates be client service-oriented with excellent communication, time-management, attention to detail (this is critical) and organizational skills.
Your main duties include running cold email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and helping to compile prospect databases for campaigns. You’ll also support our internal marketing efforts primarily through email, and to some degree social media.
You need to have very strong communication skills and a background in email marketing or content writing.
Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Project management duties
- Client account management
- Auditing client sales pipelines
- Supporting deal health by leaving tasks/notes for SDR
- Creating actionable reports for our clients
- Overseeing our external vendor in executing our CRM development projects
- Cross-training to support marketing associates as needed
Marketing Associate Requirements:
- Proven work experience as an email marketing specialist or digital marketing specialist
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Schedule: 7 am – 4 pm or 8am – 5pm CST
Salary: Starting at $1,500