Are you ready to level up? Do you dream of helping companies grow? If you have a background in marketing and want to gain hands-on experience in implementing strategic marketing initiatives for B2B SaaS ventures, you’ve come to the right place.
We are rapidly expanding. We are hiring ambitious, talented marketers with a Master’s degree (or equivalent practical experience) who aspire to become a Marketing Leader at the CMO level. This is a rare opportunity to learn and gain experience in B2B SaaS marketing while making a daily impact on companies experiencing exponential growth. All hires will take part in a “probationary period” to determine if the role is a good fit; this can be as fast as 3 months or up to 6 months depending on performance. This is a remote (work-from-home) position.
We focus on B2B SaaS startups, building their marketing functions and guiding them through go-to-market strategy, positioning, customer segmentation, building marketing teams and other marketing-related tasks. The job will start with three (3) months of on-the-job training as you shadow an experienced CMO. You will work with clients, learn the consultative process and gain an understanding of the standard of work which is expected. Following this period, you will take point servicing our clients as their Marketing Leader, working hands-on with early-stage startups to get them to Product-Market Fit, grow ARR and optimize CAC/Cost to Service in creative ways.
In this role you will:
- Lead the marketing team for one or more of our clients
- Move our clients from Minimum Viable Product to Product Market Fit
- Drive positioning, segmentation & messaging
- Own product pricing, go-to-market, and launch
- Optimize and improve clients’ online presence and brand
- Customer retention and loyalty campaigns
- Branding, PR, and trademarks
- Content marketing & thought leadership
- Paid search and organic search marketing
- Hiring and onboarding client’s first marketing team
- Coach other Marketing Associates/Associate CMOs who are new to leading a SaaS Marketing team
What we’re looking for
Working on our team means embracing self-improvement. We don’t expect perfection, but we need a candidate with attention to detail, endless curiosity, humility and the desire to level up fast. We own our work by seeking responsibility and accountability for the ideas we create. We ask “Why?” a lot, and share our goals and experiences to challenge our thinking. We uncover impactful insights that raise our clients to new levels.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Education/Background: MBA or equivalent working experience in Marketing (5+ years experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Google Suite (experience with Hubspot is a plus)
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a marketing “superpower” to leverage for immediate value
- Has a range of strategic and tactical marketing skills and is able to execute marketing initiatives, as well as delegate projects to team members
- Systems and process-thinker; loves creating order out of chaos
- Curious and eager to learn; always looking for ways to level up
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- A creative mind with keen attention to detail
- Focused on adding value to every touch point, process, project or task they are a part of
- Experience working directly with advertisers, agencies, and/or clients
- Knowledge of full-stack digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Ability to lead small (project) teams, deal with conflicts and leverage team strengths
- Ability to strategically assess and solve client needs with integrated marketing
- Understanding of how marketing and sales data can be used to improve funnel ROI
We are very excited about the opportunity of working with you! We look forward to hearing from you!
– Our team
We are an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workforce. Employment at our company is based solely on a person’s qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of age, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Salary: $2k Monthy + $3k Yearly bonus
Schedule: Mon-Fri Business Hours