We are looking for an OUTGOING and AMBITIOUS marketing professional to join our rapidly growing team!
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for filling and managing our pipeline with qualified prospects by executing our marketing campaigns which include cold email outreach, advertising, content, and more.
You will need to work during United States EST business hours.
It’s not essential that you have experience with everything below, but you MUST enjoy learning and be self-motivated to further your skills. We would love to eventually promote this role to Director of Marketing.
1) CRM/Pipeline Management
2) Prospecting and Cold Outreach
3) Content Development, Repurposing and Distribution
4) Social Media Management
5) Email Campaign Management
6) Writing 7) Graphic Design Tools
1) Follow up with warm leads via phone, email, text and social media
2) Manage our cold outreach campaigns (Instantly)
3) Contact at least 25 prospects per day via social media
4) Production and distribution of content on social media profiles
5) Content writing and editing for SEO
6) Assist CEO with proposal preparation
7) Data cleanup, enrichment and preparation for campaigns Basic graphic design assistance with Canva
- Experience within the Marketing Industry
- Significant experience with common marketing tools
- Positive attitude
Schedule: Mon-Fri, Business Hours
Salary: Starting at $7.5 hourly