Are you ready to level up? Do you want to get fast-tracked to become a marketing leader? If you have a background in marketing and want to gain hands-on experience in creating and implementing strategic marketing initiatives for B2B SaaS ventures, you’ve come to the right place.
This is a rare opportunity to learn and gain experience in B2B SaaS marketing while making a daily impact on companies experiencing exponential growth.
In this role you will:
- Conduct competitive research to influence positioning decisions and marketing campaigns;
- Perform marketing attribution, connecting leads to dollars so we can show marketing’s impact;
- Conduct SEO research, giving our content production efforts direction and maximizing their effectiveness;
- Help create Google, Facebook, & Linkedin ad campaigns to increase search authority, website traffic, and leads;
- Help develop and maintain content for inbound- and outbound campaigns; and
- Assist with project coordination and marketing campaign execution.
What we’re looking for
Working on the team means embracing self-improvement. We don’t expect perfection, but attention to detail, endless curiosity, humility and the desire to level up fast. We own our work by seeking responsibility and accountability for the ideas we create. We ask “Why?” a lot, and share our goals and experiences to challenge our thinking. We uncover impactful insights that raise our clients to new levels.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Education/Background: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- (Preferred) 3+ years of marketing experience (ppc, copywriting, marketing management, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Google Suite (experience with Hubspot is a plus)
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a marketing “superpower” that can add immediate value
- Systems and process-thinker; loves creating order out of chaos
- Curious and eager to learn; always looking for ways to level up
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- A creative mind with keen attention to detail
- Focused on adding value to every touch point, process, project or task they are a part of
- Have a strong background in writing and be able to write concise, punchy copy that incorporates complex meaning simply and understandably
- Have an eye for design and be able to format clean, presentable deliverables.
Schedule: Mon-Fri Business Hours
Salary: Starting at $2,000 ( more can be negotiated based on experience and skillset)