We are looking for an enthusiastic & professional Rent Collections Specialist to join our incredible team.
You will preserve favorable relations with property owners and tenants, contribute to a positive atmosphere in the office and portray a positive image of the company in your activities. You will oversee and coordinate the orientation of new tenants, andassist with performing office management and clerical tasks.
To be successful you need to balance the needs of property owners with those of tenants, and achieve occupancy and rental goals. Top applicants are proficient multitaskers, organized and have strong people skills.
● Recording and updating details of prospective and existing landlords and
tenants into a computer database swiftly.
● Examining properties and informing maintenance staff of issues.
● Advertising available properties and conducting property tours as part of
● Screening prospective tenants to ensure they meet eligibility requirements.
● Completing lease applications and assisting with verification of application
● Informing prospective tenants of results.
● Inspecting properties when tenants take occupation and vacate.
● Liaising with tenants to provide information and address their complaints and
● Maintaining and storing documentation effectively.
● Accepting rent payments, security deposits and other applicable fees.
● Strong Project Management Background
● Previous experience as a Property Manager, Rent Collection Specialist or similar position
● Experience filing evictions online & collecting ent
● Knowledgeable of the HUD Process
● Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills.
● Strong people skills.
● Available to work extended hours.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 9-5 CST
Salary: $8 per hour