We are a sales development and digital marketing agency that help businesses grow by becoming their outsourced sales team. We are hiring a Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing and training the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team.
This is a great opportunity to apply your skills in a growing startup. You will be working directly with the founders to create and implement sales strategies and hold sales training sessions for the SDR team and have the opportunity to establish yourself as a leader as the company grows.
The position is full-time, and it is remote. For this reason, we are looking for someone who is goal-driven takes initiative and is highly competitive.
What you can expect from us:
● An open, honest, and transparent leadership team
● No micro-management
● A team of young, goal-driven, ambitious colleagues
● Supportive environment to help you get the most from your role and a team that encourages
● The opportunity to be a part of the company’s growth and learn first-hand what it takes to
grow a startup by working closely with the founders
● Coach, build, and train our current and future team of SDRs to identity, message, and book
● Manage, support, and coach the SDR team to maintain or achieve KPIs.
● Work with SDR Ops to support and define performance metrics by which SDRs will be
● Attend and participate during client onboarding sessions to learn about clients’ products to
create objection handling templates for the SDR team.
● Continuously improve processes within the team.
● Work closely with the Research and Account Manager team to ensure success.
● Stay in communication with clients daily via Slack and email.
● 2+ years of sales management experience
● 3+ years of full cycle sales experience
● Excellent written and communication skills
● You’re technically proficient: you can understand SaaS products as SaaS startups are our
primary target market
● You want to be in the startup world, thrive on change and hyper-growth
● You understand sales processes, sales operations, and sales enablement
● You’re a teacher and a coach and can drive results from those you manage
● Coachable, eager to learn, and can both give and receive constructive feedback
● Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
Salary: Starting at $2,500 up to 3k.
Schedule: 9-5 pm PST
*Employee will need a second monitor
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the equipment and system requirements for onboarding?
High-speed internet (10mps minimum)
PC computer with intel core I5 or higher
Wired Headset with Mic
How long does it usually take to pass all interview stages?
It can take anywhere from 2-10 business days to hear back from us. The process can be accelerated if the candidate completes the tests and videos as soon as they are received. Then it is determined by the time the client has set aside for the process.
What’s the advantage of being part of the talent pool?
After passing all stages of our screening process, an applicant is added to our talent pool. When we have a job order, we will invite qualified professionals from our pool to an interview with the client.