We are a sales development and digital marketing agency that help businesses grow by becoming their outsourced sales team. We are hiring a Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing and training the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team.
This is a great opportunity to apply your skills in a growing startup. You will be working directly with the founders to create and implement sales strategies and hold sales training sessions for the SDR team and have the opportunity to establish yourself as a leader as the company grows.
The position is full-time, and it is remote. For this reason, we are looking for someone who is goal-driven takes initiative and is highly competitive.
What you can expect from us:
● An open, honest, and transparent leadership team
● No micro-management
● A team of young, goal-driven, ambitious colleagues
● Supportive environment to help you get the most from your role and a team that encourages
● The opportunity to be a part of the company’s growth and learn first-hand what it takes to
grow a startup by working closely with the founders
● Coach, build, and train our current and future team of SDRs to identity, message, and book
● Manage, support, and coach the SDR team to maintain or achieve KPIs.
● Work with SDR Ops to support and define performance metrics by which SDRs will be
● Attend and participate during client onboarding sessions to learn about clients’ products to
create objection handling templates for the SDR team.
● Continuously improve processes within the team.
● Work closely with the Research and Account Manager team to ensure success.
● Stay in communication with clients daily via Slack and email.
● 2+ years of sales management experience
● 3+ years of full cycle sales experience
● Excellent written and communication skills
● You’re technically proficient: you can understand SaaS products as SaaS startups are our
primary target market
● You want to be in the startup world, thrive on change and hyper-growth
● You understand sales processes, sales operations, and sales enablement
● You’re a teacher and a coach and can drive results from those you manage
● Coachable, eager to learn, and can both give and receive constructive feedback
● Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
Salary: Starting at $2,500 up to 3k.
Schedule: 9-5 pm PST
*Employee will need a second monitor
8.24%. That's the inflation rate for 2022. The buzzword among business owners these days is "recession". Unfortunately, the data doesn't lie. With prices on the rise...
It's no secret that the popularity of remote work has increased in the last couple of years, thus the benefits for employers and employees. Besides working in a more...
Deciding to hire remote talent is a great way to sidestep the limitations and shrinking hiring pool that come with hiring locally. However, a new challenge arises:...
Finding talent is a complex task that becomes trickier when you are looking to hire for remote positions. Remote jobs have become popular and are increasingly sought...