We are a sales development and digital marketing agency that help businesses grow by becoming their outsourced sales team. We are hiring a Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing and training the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team.
This is a great opportunity to apply your skills in a growing startup. You will be working directly with the founders to create and implement sales strategies and hold sales training sessions for the SDR team and have the opportunity to establish yourself as a leader as the company grows.
The position is full-time, and it is remote. For this reason, we are looking for someone who is goal-driven takes initiative and is highly competitive.
What you can expect from us:
● An open, honest, and transparent leadership team
● No micro-management
● A team of young, goal-driven, ambitious colleagues
● Supportive environment to help you get the most from your role and a team that encourages
● The opportunity to be a part of the company’s growth and learn first-hand what it takes to
grow a startup by working closely with the founders
● Coach, build, and train our current and future team of SDRs to identity, message, and book
● Manage, support, and coach the SDR team to maintain or achieve KPIs.
● Work with SDR Ops to support and define performance metrics by which SDRs will be
● Attend and participate during client onboarding sessions to learn about clients’ products to
create objection handling templates for the SDR team.
● Continuously improve processes within the team.
● Work closely with the Research and Account Manager team to ensure success.
● Stay in communication with clients daily via Slack and email.
● 2+ years of sales management experience
● 3+ years of full cycle sales experience
● Excellent written and communication skills
● You’re technically proficient: you can understand SaaS products as SaaS startups are our
primary target market
● You want to be in the startup world, thrive on change and hyper-growth
● You understand sales processes, sales operations, and sales enablement
● You’re a teacher and a coach and can drive results from those you manage
● Coachable, eager to learn, and can both give and receive constructive feedback
● Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
Salary: Starting at $2,500 up to 3k.
Schedule: 9-5 pm PST
*Employee will need a second monitor
Working remotely has become increasingly popular in recent years. In addition to increasing your team’s productivity and efficiency, it also makes it possible for...
Remote work has proven to be a driving force in building a successful business. Hiring remote employees has been linked to increased productivity and efficiency in the...
There are many benefits to hiring remote workers. As business owners or managers, having a great team is crucial for the success and growth of the company. When you...
Whether you’re a business owner or manager of a company, you’ll likely spend lots of time and money searching for the right employees. Plenty of research, effort, and...
If you’re a business owner or manager, it might feel like finding strong candidates to fill a role is impossible. Hiring the perfect fit is necessary for the success of...
Whether you work for someone or are self-employed, a certain level of productivity is required to run a successful business. Working in an office means you’ll be able...
As the global economy becomes increasingly interconnected, successful marketing agencies are embracing remote work and expanding their talent pool to include...
8.24%. That's the inflation rate for 2022. The buzzword among business owners these days is "recession". Unfortunately, the data doesn't lie. With prices on the rise...
It's no secret that the popularity of remote work has increased in the last couple of years, thus the benefits for employers and employees. Besides working in a more...