We are currently searching for an SEO Content Writer to join our Marketing team and help us build a strong online presence. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and has knowledge of current SEO practices and techniques.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing keyword research, ensuring that ourcontent is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability, and monitoring user engagement across our website. You will use search engine optimization strategies to write copy that helps boost a website’s search engine ranking.
You will consider keyword density and prominence, tone, style, and readability to organically elevate our website’s placement in a search engine result.
Ultimately, you will apply effective SEO strategies to ensure we attract and engage our target audience and convert visitors into customers. You will report to our marketing manager and have weekly marketing meeting check-ins.
In this role you will:
● Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and
● Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
● Prepare well-structured drafts using HubSpot
● Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
● Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
● Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
● Promote content on social media
● Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
● Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
● Use social media to distribute content and encourage external sites to link back
to the site of the organization
● Driving targeted and loyal traffic to the website through effective
● Continually check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor the
performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
What we’re looking for
Our Ideal Candidate:
● BSc/BA in English, Marketing, Journalism, or related field
● Proven work experience as an SEO Content Writer or similar content marketing
● Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. SEMRush, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g.
Google Analytics, WebTrends)
● An entrepreneurial spirit with an SEO “superpower” that can add immediate
● Portfolio of published articles
● Experience doing research using multiple sources
● Excellent writing and editing skills in English
● Experience with content distribution and syndication
● Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (HubSpot is a plus)
At our company, we believe in providing better care that helps patients and clients alike. Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do. Whether it’s driving clients’ success, giving back to the community, or helping patients obtain attention efficiently and securely, our employees are always there. Our success is a direct result of our people who live and breathe our Core Values. Simply put, we believe in better lives.
Here are our core values to keep us grounded as a company. We apply these for hiring, development, evaluation, coaching, prioritizing, and celebrating our work.
- Thinking clearly: Delivering top-notch results to inspire yourself and
- Making the company yours: Be accountable, seek responsibility, and make
- Continuous improvement: Constantly learning and driving creative ideas
to embrace development and bring best practices to our organization.
- Service is our DNA: Demonstrating genuine empathy and a desire to
make life easy and better for our team or our customer.
- Doing what’s right: Ethical behavior is doing the right thing even when no
one else is watching.
We are very excited about the opportunity of working with you! We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workforce. Employment here is based solely on a person’s qualifications directly related to professional competence. We does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant because of age, color, creed, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Salary: Starting at $2K monthly based on experience.