Are you ready to level up? Do you want to get fast-tracked to become an SEO leader? If you have a background in marketing with great experience in SEO and you are ready to grow SEO for B2B SaaS ventures, you’ve come to the right place.
This is a rare opportunity to learn and gain experience in B2B SaaS Marketing while making a daily impact on companies experiencing exponential growth. The SEO specialist will conduct keyword research and leverage SEO tools, such as Google Analytics, to increase the visibility of a client’s website on search engines –to ultimately grow organic traffic.
Part of this job will involve performing a thorough website analysis, which can uncover opportunities for technical SEO to improve website speed, indexing, mobile-friendliness, crawlability, and website architecture. SEO experts need to know how all tiers of search engine optimization contribute to how prominently your website is ranked amongst Google search results.
What Are SEO Specialist Job Responsibilities?
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s website search engine results rankings
- Closely collaborate with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly followed throughout the website content
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content marketing
- Take responsibility for page optimization for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, and optimization for new SEO keywords to use throughout the company website and marketing materials
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Create and execute link building strategy
- Change website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Determine measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics with SEO tools such as Google Analytics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
What we’re looking for:
Working in our team means embracing self-improvement. We don’t expect perfection, but attention to detail, endless curiosity, humility, and the desire to level up fast. We own our work by seeking responsibility and accountability for the ideas we create. We ask “Why?” a lot, and share our goals and experiences to challenge our thinking. We uncover impactful insights that raise our clients to new levels.
- Education/Background: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in Marketing / SEO marketing (2+ years experience)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Google Suite (experience with HubSpot is a plus)
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a marketing “superpower” to leverage for immediate value
- Systems and process-thinker; loves creating order out of chaos
- Curious and eager to learn; always looking for ways to level up
- Strong communication & presentation skills –must be able to be client facing
- A creative mind with keen attention to detail
- Focused on adding value to every touch point, process, project or task they are a part of
- Solid background in creating strategies across multiple channels, for multiple audiences/personas
- Can collaborate across multiple departments and stakeholders to collect and organize information in a user-friendly manner
Salary: Starting at $2k monthly
Schedule: M-F Business Hours