We specialize in providing PPC and SEO services for small to enterprise companies worldwide. We believe in becoming our clients’ partners and growing their businesses. Our relationships with them are fully based on trust as we become their internal marketing team, being there for them no matter what they need. We aim to build the same type of relationship with our team members.
We hire the best people for the job and we create an environment that supports their journey in building successful careers.
Our mission: Partner with as many companies as possible to grow their online presence.
Our vision: Scale companies to create growth opportunities for talented people across the world.
● Partners in Success
● Built On Trust
● Value Teamwork
● Laser Focused on Results
● Innovative Mindset
● Take Ownership
● Unlock Growth
About The role as an SEO Specialist, you will drive Search Engine Optimization strategy, tactics, and overall success for our clients. You will be part of day-to-day execution and maintenance of SEO strategies, including keyword research, analysis, portfolio management, and opportunity analysis.
What you will be responsible for:
● Audit and provide the clients with their current website’s SEO performance.
● Build monthly reports to clients, comprising their organic search campaign performance.
●Conduct keyword research, on-page technical audits, optimization, and execute on and off-page strategy.
● Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings.
● Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings.
● Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
● Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals.
What skills you’ll need:
● Advanced written and spoken English
● 2+ years’ technical SEO experience and an eagerness to learn SEO Specialist
● Excellent time management and communication skills required
● Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console tools
● Experience working with technical SEO tools such as SEMRush
● Excellent attention to detail
What we offer:
● Great work-life balance: No working long hours or weekends, a work culture that respects our team’s free time and life outside of work.
● Rest and unwind: You’ll enjoy PTO with annual increases, all Canadian holidays, your birthday off, and time off/sick days flexibility whenever needed.
We’re a small team, but growing fast: If you’re looking to join a small, close-knit team, this position is for you.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 9-5 EST
Salary: Starting at $1,200
Payment Method: BAC Credomatic, PayPal & Payoneer