About the Role
We are looking for customer-centric individuals to elevate our customer experience and lead our customer support agents. You provide effective assistance and satisfy customers. You exhibit the highest standards of customer service. You have great collaboration, training, and coaching skills. You have good prioritization and time management. You are organized, and adaptable. This is a fully remote position.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals & oversee the day to day team operations
- Hire, induct & coach team members
- Deliver the key metrics for customer support
- Defuse angry customers
- Ensure schedule adherence by agents & desired productivity levels
- Monitor performance trends of the team members on various support metrics
- Analyze training needs & conduct 1-2-1 coaching sessions for bottom quartile agents
- Encourage the team towards customer-centricity & recommend process/product enhancements
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Initiate consequence management steps in case of low performance by team members
- Delegate tasks to high potential team members to build a culture of learning & development in the team
- Conduct weekly reviews & documentation of feedback
- Suggest & lead team building activities for team motivation & better rapport
Profile Must Haves
- At least 1 year of contact center phone experience
- Inbound/outbound call experience
- Customer service experience
Your First Days
You are great at identifying roadblocks to success from your daily discussions with your team. You draft plans to identify product improvements that would help improve customer experience. You speak up in group chats regularly. You proactively identify the issue and redirect team members to ensure our customers are not waiting unnecessarily. You analyze your team’s metrics and dive deep into discoveries. You have productive weekly one-on-one meetings with your team members. You have built a solid and trusting relationship with your team members.
Your team sees you as a resource for guidance and support. You have insights into your team’s daily performance and can provide perspective on addressing arising challenges. You coach upwards and provide regular feedback to your manager on how they can better support you. You engage your team in your daily huddles and provide consistent, clear feedback. You review the previous metrics with your team and ensure each team member has insights into their performance. You create a safe space for your team to collaborate and help each other grow.
All agents assigned to your team are meeting expectations. You take time to meet and develop personalized coaching plans. You support your team. You follow through with regular reviews to ensure your team members are on track. What Sets You Apart You are motivated and result-driven. You have great interpersonal skills and are at ease in high pressure situations. You are attentive to detail, flexible and consistently exceed expectations.
System Requirements (NO CHROMEBOOKS, NO LINUX OS)
- Minimum 15Mbps wired internet connection
- Minimum i5 processor or equivalent
- Minimum 8GB Ram
- Wired headset
- Quiet working environment
- Backup power and internet
We operate 24/7 and work on a rotating roster. You must be OK to work weekends on any shift.
Salary: Starting at $2,600 monthly