We are an entrepreneurial forward-thinking digital agency located in North York, Ontario. In the last 3 years, we’ve more than doubled our revenue and managed to acquire an impressive client roster along the way. We specialize in providing PPC and SEO services for small to enterprise companies worldwide.
We believe in becoming our clients’ partners and growing their businesses. Our relationships with them are fully based on trust as we become their internal marketing team, being there for them no matter what they need. We aim to build the same type of relationship with our team members. We hire the best people for the job and we create an environment that supports their journey to building successful careers.
Our mission: Partner with as many companies as possible to grow their online presence.
Our vision: Scale companies to create growth opportunities for talented people across the world.
● Partners in Success
● Built On Trust
● Value Teamwork
● Laser Focused on Results
● Innovative Mindset
● Take Ownership
● Unlock Growth
About the role
As a WordPress Web Developer, you will work with our SEO team alongside other team members implementing technical on-page audits & technical fixes. Our ideal candidate has good attention to detail and is good at following instructions.
What you will be responsible for
● Run technical on-page audits.
● Build pages on WordPress or HTML according to client requirements.
● Improve client’s websites’ page experience and speed.
● Check client websites for malware and bugs and fix any issues that you may encounter.
● Make changes to the web codes to improve the website position.
● Any other SEO web development-related tasks.
What skills you’ll need as a WordPress Web Developer
● Advanced English level.
● Must have a fast, reliable WiFi/Internet Connection.
● 1 year+ experience in WordPress and HTML/CSS.
● Experience in graphic design.
● Experience in website UX/UI.
● Experience in SEO is preferred but not required.
● Fast learner.
What we offer
● Fully remote position: Although we’re located in North York and across the GTA, we are a
fully remote team, so no wasting time on commuting!
● Great work-life balance: No working long hours or weekends, a work culture that respects
our team’s free time and life outside of work.
● Rest and unwind: You’ll enjoy PTO with annual increases, all Canadian holidays, your
birthday off, and time off/sick days flexibility whenever needed.
● We’re a small team, but growing fast: If you’re looking to join a small, close-knit team, this
position is for you.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 9-5 EST
Salary: Between $1,000 $1,300 monthly (based on experience)